Pursuant to the provisions of Statutory Law 15/1999 of 13th December governing Personal Data Protection, Nícoli informs you that:
1. The personal data provided by you through this website owned by the entity called Nícoli Network S.L. will be included in the files owned by said entity, duly registered in the General Data Protection Register. The purpose of said files is to manage the users of the website of Nícoli, to send information required to answer their questions, suggestions, requests received through the “Contact us” service, as well as the processing of the request to purchase products and/or services through any web form included on the website. In the case of sending a curriculum vitae, you are informed that by providing your personal data, you expressly authorise their inclusion in a file owned by the aforementioned entity, with the purpose of assessing the potential filling of vacant positions appropriate to their professional profile within the company, as well as their inclusion in any selection processes carried out thereby. You are also expressly informed that by sending your curriculum vitae, you authorise Nícoli Network S.L. to assign the same to the company of the group NICOLI NETWORK, S.L., with the same purpose, of which you are duly informed. The completion and sending of the electronic contact request form, enabled in the portal to such end, entails your express consent to sending electronic communications relating to the use of this website, and therefore, you expressly accept and authorise the use of the email as a valid procedure for the issue of said communications.
2. When the personal is are collected through a form, you will need to provide at least the data marked with an asterisk, in the case of this being necessary, if this data is deemed necessary and not supplied, Nícoli will not be able to accept, manage and/or process the web service application or form consultation.
3. Similarly, we inform you that any data pertaining to the curriculum vitae that you have provided for the management of job applications will be kept for a period of one (1) year, in accordance with the purposes set out for said management and, once this time has elapsed, it will be destroyed, full respect for the confidentiality of your data being guaranteed. In this respect, if the cited terms have elapsed and you want to continue in the selection processes, we ask you to send us your curriculum again.
4. You guarantee that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being liable for any damage or hard, directly or indirectly, that could occur as a result of the nonfulfillment of such obligation. Should the data provided belong to a third party, you can guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained herein and obtained your authorization to facilitate is data for the indicated purposes
5. In response to the concern of Nícoli to guarantee the security and confidentiality of its data, security levels required to protect personal data have been adopted and the technical means at hand have been data and technical means have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided through this website.
6. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition over your personal data, you can address a request by email to email@example.com or through ordinary post by sending a letter to C/Londres 16, 28232 Polígono Európolis, Las Rozas, with the reference “Data Protection,” affixing a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent identifying document.
7. Pursuant to what is established in 34/2002 of 11th July governing Information Society Services and Electronic E-Commerce, if you do not want to receive electronic commercial communications in the future from Nícoli, you may express such a desire by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.